LifeBalance Online Store Terms and Conditions
LifeBalance Online Store Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions for LifeBalance Shoes (hereinafter referred to as "service provider" or "LifeBalance") web-store.
The web-store is owned and managed by the Lifebalance Foot Care Stores at following Store Locations:
- Yas Mall, Ground Floor, Cinema Parking, Opposite Etisalat Store, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Mushrif Mall, Second Floor, Opposite Sport2000, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- City Centre Deira, Wall Unit, Ground floor, opposite E-City Electronics, Dubai, UAE
- Wafi Mall, First floor, Opposite Almutahajjibah Store, Dubai, UAE
- Arabian Center, Ground Floor, Opposite Costa Coffee, Dubai, UAE
- IBN Battuta, Ground Floor, Opposite Decathlon, Dubai, UAE
- Al Ain Mall, Ground Floor, Opposite Carrefour, Al Ain, UAE
Use of the web-store is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms, you cannot place orders online.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in UAE Dirham
Web-store user undertakes to:
- To use the web-store in accordance with the instructions.
- To self-correct information in any web-store registration form and change any incorrect information without delay.
- To accept the order, delivery and return policies of your order.
The service provider is responsible for:
- Be presented for all e-commerce content.
- Amending, updating and correction to content and rules and may do so without notice to users.
- Accumulating customer data and the correct retention of said data.
- Reporting of abuse to the authorities.
The cardholder is responsible for:
- He/She must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- He/She is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Purchasing and visitor tracking web-store:
Lifebalance online store purchasing is secure. Any customer data we collect is transferred to a secure network connection (SSL encryption) Lifebalance customer information system.
Cookies allow collected information to be used to produce targeted advertising.
Privacy and data processing of E-Commerce:
LifeBalance takes care of customer data in accordance with UAE law and follows the standards for the safe handling and storage of data.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).