An effective anti-fungal spray, containing Clotrimazole, to provide care for unsightly toenails prone to fungal infections. Contains Avocado oil and Panthenol to restore toenails to optimum health. SIZE: 50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz. Read more
Lifting and discolored toenails are frequently a result of a common fungal infection. Causes:
- A stubbed toe is the most common cause.
- Extended wearing of nail polish and “aggressive” pedicures can also cause toenails to discolour.
- If the toe and surrounding skin is cracked or cut (creating an opening), the fungus can enter.
- The warm, moist environment within socks and shoes is ideal for fungal growth allowing the fungi to naturally overpopulate.
- Seniors, diabetics and anyone who is frequently barefoot in wet, public spaces, such as gym locker rooms and swimming pools may be prone to toenail fungal infections.
- Anyone who wears narrow shoes with tight toe boxes or non-breathable footwear can be at risk.
Anti-Fungal Toe Tincture Spray is recommended for:
- Lifting, discoloured and cracking toenails prone to fungal infections
- Unsightly, darkened, thickened toenails with deep ridges
- Stubbed toes
- Runners and joggers
- Toenails yellowed from extended wearing of nail polish and “aggressive” pedicures
- Wearers of narrow shoes with tight toe boxes, non-breathable footwear and much more
- Itching and irritation between the toes